North American Management
understands the need for organizations in today's rapid-paced environment to gather, analyze and report information quickly and accurately; and to assess the effectiveness of their programs objectively and continuously. Increasingly, the success of an organization is dependent on reliable and current information. Information that reflects and illuminates the requirements of functional responsibilities and the diversity and the complexity of programmatic needs.
Whether you are trying to determine the knowledge or opinions of survey population, or factual data, our professionals have the ability and experience necessary to meet your needs. We will select the methodology that meets the goals of your study and is sensitive to your budget requirements. Our research team combines traditional approaches with the latest web based, database and telephonic technologies and tools.
Our Subject Matter experts will:
- Determine the goals of the study and the budget of the client.
- Select the best research techniques, i.e. survey, focus group and /or literature search
- Develop the project work plan
- Develop survey and other research instruments
- Assemble the project team
- Train the interviewers conduct survey
- Tabulate responses and analyze data
- Facilitate discussion/ present findings
- Submit final report