North American Management
can devise the right media strategy, connect to breaking news, emerging trends and the media you want to reach; we craft customized messages that work; we place and track customers’ stories; we put a face on current topics and issues; we get our customers listened to—and their voices heard.
For more than 20 years, North American Management has used strategic media strategies to contribute to and change conversations on an array of issues on behalf of underserved groups. Included in our approach is media relations outreach combined with tactics to engage the public on multiple platforms. Telling important stories to shift outcomes for our clients and the public is one of several strengths used by North American Management.
Our customers rely on us to know their key influencers and what matters to them. We find and create strategic opportunities, shape compelling stories, and build and protect reputations. We understand the nation’s key markets.
Our services include:
- Design and implement the best media strategy
- Craft customized messages that will work where you need them to
- Coach your executives to deliver the message
- Track who follows your story and what it means to your business
- Take your story to the media (legacy + social)
- Manage media conferences
- Deal with incoming media demands
- Create win-win interaction with your communities
- Influence all stakeholders
From grassroots issue campaigns
to maintaining and extending brand and profile outreach, North American Management will design a media relations strategy that targets the audience and delivers the messages our client seeks. Once a contract is approved, North American management will craft a comprehensive plan and timeline that weaves together the best platforms and tactics.
- Designed and implemented campaign to promote homeownership and simultaneously heighten awareness about predatory lenders and practices nationwide, North American Management’s successful FHA Advertising for Predatory Lending Prevention campaign placed 14 full-page ads in 31 newspapers and 1 national magazine targeted to African Americans, Hispanics and the elderly.
In partnership with the U.S. Coast Guard, Office of Boating Safety, North American Management produced and distributed a variety of advertising and outreach material targeted to the boating public, industry and young children as part of the national campaign on the dangers of boating under the influence of alcohol, including the management of the kick-off press event featuring Charles M. Shultz’s Peanuts character, Snoopy, as the mascot/spokesperson.