Emergency Management Operations
North American Management’s experienced personnel provides an integrated and collaborative disaster support team that educates the public on how to prepare for emergencies, works with public and private organizations in preparing emergency contingencies, mitigate the impact of emergencies and enabling our clients to recover from an emergency as quickly as possible.
Interagency Emergency Planning and Coordination
North American Management is skilled in working with local, regional, state, federal and international partners in conducting preparedness exercises. These exercises serve to test plans, reinforce response and management techniques, identify areas for improvement and promote better interagency coordination and cooperation.
Emergency Response Management
During an emergency, North American Management works to ensure information gathering, decision making, and resource allocations are carried out efficiently. Our recovery and relief efforts include:
- Incident Action Planning
- Operational Support
- Project Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Consequence Assessments
- Public Assistance
- Temporary Housing
- GIS Analysis & Mapping
- Database/Resource Tracking
- Meeting & Briefing Support
- Public Outreach & Media Relations Support
- Data Collection & Analysis
- After-Action Reports
- Helping DC Public Housing Authority planners and first responders, identify resource gaps and emergency resources during a disaster.
- Speech given by North American Management President at the NOAAH Denver Conference, reveals the preparedness challenges of a pandemic flu in our nation’s communities.
- Providing Technical Assistance to community preparedness planners and first responders by identifying resource gaps and emergency resources during a disaster.
- Provided technical products and services to a Federal transportation agency that manages, controls and protects the Nation’s borders, at and between the official ports of entry; and to support programs and systems that safeguards our transportation system.
- Catastrophic Disaster Planning
- COOP/COG & Business Continuity Planning
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Emergency Plans & Procedures
- Modeling & Simulation
- Public Outreach & Education
- Special Needs Planning